Friday, September 3, 2010

Until We Meet Again

Susan (74) passed from this earth and into heaven on Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 6:37 am.

This blog, about her-but also about me, will continue until I feel I have said all that I have to share in this format and on this subject.
For a short time though, I will take a little break. We will be traveling to Florida to remember Susan with the family. I will use the time to think, to refresh, to pray and to reflect on Susan's life and my own.
So, see you all when I return.

To Susan: "Thank you for the memories, the lessons, the comfort, and the joy and love... Until we meet again!"
Friends and Followers: Thanks for doing life with us!

2 comments:

Rustique Gal said...

Dear Karen,
I'm sorry to hear about Susan's passing. Thank you so much for your thoughtful sweet insights and stories over the last year or so. Your compassion always inspired me. Take care, dear friend.
Sherry

Karen Lynn said...

To Sherry and all of the other friends I have discovered because of this blog: I sincerely thank you for sharing this human experience with me. In a way, you helped motivate me to keep stepping forward, to keep blogging and to continue caring... Visiting your blog helped, Rustique Gallery, inspired me as well. I look forward to more of your blogs and adventures.